Terms & Conditions of Cleaning Service – Summary
For a full copy of our terms, please contact our office.
- Fast Cleaners Ltd agrees to perform the task and work specified by the client in a professional manner.
- The company reserves the right to make changes and alterations on any part of these terms and conditions even without giving prior notice to the client.
- By booking online or via email, fax or over the phone, the client automatically agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions we uphold on all sorts of services.
- The client is required to allow the professional cleaners or the cleaning team to access and utilise hot water and power source which are mainly used for cleaning.
- All breakable and fragile items are to be removed in the area prior to the beginning of the cleaning session. If not, it is the responsibility of the client to keep such items safe and secured.
- Regular domestic cleaning rates start at £14.00 with a matching minimum number of hours at two hours. This schedule should be done at least once a week and should not be performed less than 6 consecutive months.
- The moment the client requests a different schedule and frequency, the cleaning service rates may also increase or decrease depending on the circumstances. Contracts are often involved in acquiring such rate.
- For clients who don’t wish to be bound by contracts, the initial service will be charged £16.00 with matching £2.00 credit to the client in respect of further cleaning.
- Again, if the client was happy and decided to sign the cleaning contract, the rate will be at £14.00 as per normal contract-involved rate.
- The client is suggested to check the quality of the service right after it’s done.
- In case the client did not satisfied with the output of our cleaning team, he/she is given 24 hours to contact the company.
- Contacting us beyond 24 hours after the completion of the service may not cause any changes as we follow strict time rules. However, if the client upholds a good reason for the delayed notification, the company might just reconsider.
- The moment a client complains, he/she is also allowing the cleaning company to send back a cleaner and perform the agreed cleaning services to the client’s satisfaction.
- The entire service should be repeated unless the client only complained about a particular cleaning aspect.
- We DO NOT give any refunds in conjunction to complain or anything alike.
- All we can give is a back job cleaning. This is whether or not the client allows the company to send back another cleaning team to fix the dissatisfaction.
- When booking any type of service or cleaning service package, the client is obliged to provide essential details such as full name, mailing address, email address, contact number and payment details.
- As soon as we received this information, the company will immediately send a confirmation to the client who often takes place 24 hours or one working day after the submission of this said information.
- A copy of the terms and conditions will also be sent to the client, and he/she is expected to accept such conditions even before the cleaning session has started.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- The property must be vacated prior to the performance of the service.
- End of tenancy cleaning does not include the basic wall and ceiling cleaning, curtains, carpets, patios, balconies and exterior window cleaning.
- Such service also doesn’t include laundry or any washing tasks.
- The company will not be held responsible for the failure of removing old and permanent carpet stains.
- If such stains can’t be removed by typical carpet cleaning method, the company should not be blamed for it.
- Any existing damage on the fixture should be reported prior to the beginning of the cleaning session.
- Fast Cleaners Ltd is a fully insured cleaning company.
- We acquire full public and employer’s liability insurance policy.
- All our professionals and skilled workers are also equipped with full public liability insurance.
Equipment and tools
- We use the best cleaning tools and equipment there is.
- We stick to the latest cleaning pieces top provide the expected service output.
- The company is open to providing cleaning materials upon client’s request. However, this may be subject to a surcharge.
- If the client has any form of complaints, the company is giving him/her only 24 hours after the completion of service acquired to contact us.
- Strictly NO complaints will be entertained right after the 24-hour grace period.
- Furthermore, the company does not provide any form of a refund.
- What we do is we send back another team of cleaners to the area to clean again and meet the client’s satisfaction.
Cancellations – all cleaning services
- The client is given 24 hours only to cancel or re-schedule a cleaning service.
- If the company is not notified in advance, there will be no refund on any paid deposit.
- The company also reserves the right to charge the cancellation fee of up to 50% of the quoted rate for the booked service.
- The cancellation period for any contracted service is up to 1 month.
- A minimum deposit of 50% of the quoted rate can be payable at the time of booking.
- The remaining balance should be paid right after the completion of the service acquired.