Upholstery Cleaning Tips – How To Clean Jam Off Your Sofa
Sometimes mornings can be a bit of a rush during the week. Everybody in the house is running up and down, trying to get ready for work, fighting for the bathroom, or hurrying to make breakfast.
You may find a moment to sit back and watch the morning news while you tuck into a slice of toast with jam, but then calamity rears its ugly head and a dollop of jam drops onto your sofa!
There’s no need to panic. Just follow these simple upholstery cleaning tips and you will have that stain out in no time.
- Use a spoon to scoop up any excess jam without spreading it over a wider area.
- Create a solution using 2 parts rubbing alcohol and 1 part white vinegar.
- Apply the solution using a clean white towel and blotting technique.
- Repeat the application and blotting until the stain is completely lifted.
- Rinse the solution with cold water and a new towel.
- Blot until the area is dry.
Of course, you could save yourself a lot of hassle by calling an upholstery cleaning company London to take care of the sofa cleaning.
Their professional sofa cleaners will not only do a spot clean for you. Instead they will do a complete upholstery cleaning service using state of the art equipment and environmentally friendly cleaning products that penetrates deep into the fibres and removes all the dirt, sweat and allergens from your furniture, making them look and feel good as new.
Copyright @ Fast Cleaners Ltd